Homeschooling DIY tools
- Curriculum mapping and lesson planning tools
- Content authoring tools
- Individual learning plans
- Learning analytics, progress reports and transcripts
- System recommended and auto-generated plans based upon child performance using your curriculum
- Vendor homeschooling resources and member discounts
- Member rated, VedaJunction approved homeschooling teaching resources for personalized learning
- Mentor support resources on how to personalize individual tutorial instruction in a 1:1 setting
Sharing and support community center
- Curriculum, lessons, and resources shared by members for members
- Homeschooling tips, advice, and support for new members of our user community
- User reviews and ratings of shared materials and resources
System tutor for every child
- A personal system tutor for every child
- Full mastery and reinforcement learning tools
- Personalized and customized learning tools
- System provided fully automated adaptive courseware
VedaJunction for Homeschooling
Empowering your freedom to choose
VedaJunction is an intelligent Software As A Service (SaaS) homeschooling platform that provides personalized learning using individual learning plans. Empowers children to learn at their own choice of time, place, pace, and on a customized learning path.
Why VedaJunction is the best DIY toolkit for homeschooling parents and tutors
How VedaJunction helps children achieve mastery in their optimal Zone of Proximal Development (ZPD)
Resource creators and content curators
Lenders and vendors can share or sell their approved course resources at our VedaJunction marketplace
VedaJunction homeschooling benefits
Images of our awesome features in use
Our curriculum mapping tools help you to design your own homeschooling curriculum online by adding multiple units, lessons and map them with the learning outcomes. Lesson plan and learning outcomes will be mapped with every learning content module. It has the following features:
- Each unit and lesson can be mapped to multiple learning outcomes from different standards and standard types.
- Each learning object is mapped to a unit/lesson and to one or more learning outcomes.
- Each evaluation object is mapped to one or more learning outcomes.
- You can use curriculum maps shared by other users or purchase them from VedaJunction marketplace.
Learning objects & resources
VedaJunction offers advanced learning system which help homeschooling parents and learners to create learning material. It offers personalized learning and has the following features:
- Add notes, upload videos or files using advanced content authoring tools.
- Create the E-Learning sets (with multiple pages) and make it a part learning plan.
- Personalize learner worksheets (homework, assignments, projects etc.)
- Create your own question bank to evaluate learners’ performance.
- Use analytics simulations to calculate competency score for each learning outcomes, lesson, and unit.
Individual learning plans
VedaJunction helps to move direct instruction from the group learning space to individual learning space. Our system model offers to create Individual and Personalized Learning Plans by using certain criteria’s like learner standard competency scores, which are made available to learner. ILP helps to address the individual student problems, by the organization and sequencing of course content. Personalized learning using individual learning plans empowers learners to learn at their own choice of Time, Place, Pace, and on a Customized Learning Path that works for them.
- Single-day and Multi-day based Learning Plans
- Easily track and manage the Lesson plans and learning plans
- Learning plans include units, lessons, learning resources and quizzes
- Create learning plans with customized path, suitable pace, useful place and daily schedule.
- Automatic plan creation based on student performance and knowledge in every area
- Recommend lessons, learning resources, and quizzes based on knowledge and performance of student
VedaJunction provides a marketplace and a content repository for sharing, collaboration and subscription to course resources, curriculum map and individual learning plans. Homeschooling parents/tutors/authors can also share their authored course resources with other users.
- Upload the learning resources, curriculum map and learning plans to the VedaJunction marketplace.
- You can also subscribe to course resources from other author/parents or from other content publishing companies.
- Directly share your curriculum map, learning resources and learning plans with other users of VedaJunction.
- Share course resources with homeschooling communities, users & groups.
Grades and transcript management
Our tools provide you freedom to enter grades for the worksheets whenever you want to enter. Evaluate your children based on their cognitive ability and quality of response. Generate transcripts for every course.
- Enter grades for worksheets numerically, using rubric value or by directly viewing learner submission online.
- Assign competency score to each learning outcome or let the system calculate it for you
- Generate report cards and transcripts for all course
Learner performance report and automated learning plans
Our analytical tools help you to track the performance, competency level and mastery level of your learner. The analysis is done based on the curriculum map profile, learning resources indicators, evaluation criteria and learner's profile
- Analyze learner statistics based on competency score of all learning outcomes
- Analyze units and lessons statistics and their average competency score.
- Analyze evaluation tools like worksheets and quizzes based on learners` performance
- View learning outcomes status for every Unit, lessons, worksheets, and quiz
- Identify problems for all Course resources and evaluation tasks
- Generate learning plans based on intelligent system tutor recommendations.
Machine learning based customized plans
VedaJunction provides customized learning plans based on recommendation engine and analytical tools using individual performance indicators and content profiles. Smart algorithms based on mastery and reinforcement learning govern the personalized learning plans for users. Intelligent system tutor modifies the learning plan based on learner performance and content profile and improves its knowledge of recommendations.
- You have the ability to select course clusters and desired Learning Outcomes for your learners
- Intelligent system tutor runs algorithms on the basis of desired competency score and content profiles
- Intelligent system tutor selects Learning Resources based on different algorithms and student past performances.
- Intelligent system tutor evaluates the learner based on his/her profile and desired competency level.